Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 12:57:05 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   applix 5.0 failing

Since my last cvsup/build world to 4.3-STABLE from one of the RCs
applix 5.0 has been failing to run with;

pir@mrow> applix
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/libgtk12.so.2: Undefined symbol
 "getresuid"
 axnet error, axmain already started.

The machines which are still at 4.2-R or 4.2-S (as of Feb 3rd) work
fine.

I've tried recompiling gtk and glib from ports, in case some symbols
have changed but no joy. I can't recompile or otherwise change applix,
since it's a binary product.

Any idea what has changed here ?

P.

--