Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 1996 08:32:20 +0000
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tftpd and -s

> Would anybody be interested in these patches to tftpd.c?  While they
> wouldn't appeal to everybody, there may some interest.

Warner, and everybody else:

Please submit this kind of code using the send-pr program.  That way
it appears in our database and we don't loose it.

It is much more efficient for us to deal with it that way, since we can
see if somebody actually already did integrate some particular piece
of code.

Thanks!
whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.