Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:00:46 +0000
From:      "Mikhail P." <miha@ghuug.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Cc:        bram <brampie@no-wackos.com>
Subject:   Re: Newbie question

I have played a bit with AMD64 in 64bit mode and binaries from x86 system - I
think you may run these buy putting corresponding libraries
into /compat/ia32/ (which is *I think* serves as a root for x86 compat files,
similar to linux emulation).

I'm unsure about this thought - perhaps someone more knowledgeable should make
a comment here.

regards,
M.