Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:01:59 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Any Freebsd hackers in the Toronto area ??

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Brian Tao wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Jerry Kendall wrote:
> >
> > Subject say's it all.
>
>     Yeah, there's lots of us.  I'm one of 'em.  :)  More will turn up
> at the Unix Unanimous meeting tomorrow night (Wednesday March 13 in
> the McLennan Physics Building at UofT).  See D'Arcy Cain's posting to
> tor.general for the details (Subject: Unix Unanimous meeting in
> Toronto).

Any one a serious OS systems developer ???? I know of a company
that is looking for GOOD QUALITY intermediate and senior systems
developers...

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178