Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 1996 12:47:38 +0000
From:      Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wavelan PCMCIA

> Hi!
>
> Now I'm trying to drive AT&T GIS (NCR) Wavelan PCMCIA under PC-card
> package of FreeBSD.  Now, the "Send" LED lights, but "Receive" LED has
> never lit yet (I tried broadcast ping).

I'm using the 960602 version of pccard-test with a Digital RoamAbout/DS.
Happily I can say that it seems to working fine after I added

card "Digital" "RoamAbout/DS"           # version 2.00
        config  default "wlp0" any
        ether   wavelan

to /etc/pccard.conf.
3am Software Foundry      WWW URL:    http://www.3am-software.com/bio/matt.html
Westford, MA              Disclaimer: I disavow all knowledge of this message