Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 1999 14:05:38 -0500
From:      Burke Gallagher <burke@mcs.net>
To:        "Roman D. Sinyuk" <roman@uninet.kiev.ua>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP hardware question

At 09:28 PM 7/8/99 +0300, Roman D. Sinyuk wrote:<br>
What motherboard is the better for SMP ? I can choose between:<br>
&nbsp; ASUS P2BD<br>
&nbsp; Supermicro P6DBU (with AIC 7890 onboard)<br>
&nbsp; Supermicro P6DGE</blockquote><br>
I have 3 of the P6DGEs and have had next to no troubles with them (they
are picky about the memory they use, be sure it is of first rate quality,
see the approved Supermicro recommended memory page
)<br>
with &quot;unsubscribe freebsd-questions&quot; in the body of the message </blockquote></html>