Date:      Mon, 04 May 1998 12:07:47 +0200
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

> If you ever wonder why linux is getting ahead , cold or no response
> to key strategic technologies such as what "blender" represents is
> one of the reasons that linux is getting ahead of FreeBSD . We
> have a FreeBSD friendly vendor let us no lose this relationship.
>
> 	Amancio

Hi,

I'm responsible for advising NeoGeo about the Linux and FreeBSD
versions. I would like to take this opportunity to react to
Amancio's remarks.

To date I haven't received one single bug report and only very
little feedback from the FreeBSD users.

Despite the fact that I prefer FreeBSD over Linux any day, you
are not making yourselves credible as a commercial market, or
even a fun market, enthusiasm is a powerful motivator!

Regards,
Marc van Kempen.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl