Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:42:25 +0000
From:      Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
To:        Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX build failed for 7.x

On 30 Mar 2012 12:04, "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 3/30/12 3:36 AM, Erwin Lansing wrote:
>>
>> INDEX build failed with errors:
>> Generating INDEX-7 - please wait.. Done.
>> Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: lazarus-0.9.30
>>
>> Committers on the hook:
>> scheidell wen
>>
>> Most recent CVS update was:
>> U editors/Makefile
>> U editors/lazarus-gtk2/Makefile
>> U editors/lazarus-gtk2/pkg-descr
>
> I marked port BROKEN for now so INDEX builds.  Will get with submitter on
his proposed fixes.
> (Master port needs CONFLICTS added for this and lazarus-qt4 also)

If you tried PKGPREFIX I wouldn't be at all surprised :)

Try PKGNAMESUFFIX=-qt4, and check it isn't clobbered in the master
Makefile; using hyphens for this in PORTNAME isn't the way to go about it.

make -V PKGNAME is your friend here, or even better make describe shows you
what the INDEX line will look like (before it's transformed)

Chris