Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:21:33 +0200
From:      Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb.quenot@caraldi.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new port: eclipse3

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

* Torben J=E4ger:

> i made an eclipse3  (M8) port. everything is patched/compiles/installs
> fine except starting eclipse after installation.

You could provide your port in  an unofficial way, like on your personal
web  page.  This  way, we  will be  able to  test your  port, and  maybe
improve it.  Then, once everything  is ready, including the packing list
and startup stuff, a PR can arranged for review by a FreeBSD committer.

Thanks in advance,
--=20
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/