Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:07:49 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@heartland.ab.ca>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice (Was: Re: Ports Freeze at Friday noon PST)

I have a port submitted that I was thinking it would be nice to get in
the next release.  It is #14899 which is a new port for StarOffice
5.1a.  It replaces the current port for StarOffice 3.1.  Not everything
in it works perfectly, but it is functional, and there is somebody
working on fixing up the last problems.  The port can be found at
ftp://ftp.hagenhomes.com/pub/so51a.port.tar

Thanks

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com