Date:      Fri, 23 May 2003 04:37:42 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: doc build with .OBJDIR

Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org> writes:
> "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk> writes:
> > I think the correct solution is to use .PATH in the makefiles.
> No, the correct solution is to not use ${.OBJDIR} [...]

Ah, sorry, I replied without really understanding what you were
saying.  Yes, of course, part of the solution is to use .PATH to
specify where the sources for the images are found.  Once that is done
you can eliminate most of the ${.OBJDIR} use from doc.images.mk.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org