Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        jeremie le-hen <le-hen_j@epita.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH timeout settings

Well I don't have the ClientAliveInterval option in my
version of SSH (the one default installed in 4.4
release, not sure how to upgrade since pkg_info
doesn't mention SSH) and the KeepAlive option isn't
exactly what I'm looking for.

BTW, under the ClientAliveInterval I noticed that it
doesn't say that the server will kill the session if
the client doesn't respond with activity (not just a
connectivity test, I'm looking for activity).

=====