Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:38:24 +0400
From:      Andrew Kolchoogin <andrew@snark.rinet.ru>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   freetype2 doesn't build on -current/alpha.

Hi!

    It's very surprising for me, but /usr/ports/print/freetype2 doesn't
build on -current on my Alpha box because GNU make dumps core after signal 11
after GNU configure has finished.
    Stack trace given by gdb shows the following:

(gdb) set heuristic-fence-post 100000
(gdb) bt
#0  0x120034e8c in getopt ()
#1  0x16021c5f0 in qsort () from /usr/lib/libc.so.5
#2  0x120034cb0 in getopt ()
warning: Hit heuristic-fence-post without finding
warning: enclosing function for address 0x75e
(gdb)

    GNU make uses it's own version of getopt(), AFAIK, and the last core dump
I got even after rebuilding gmake with -mcpu=ev5 -O0.

    Any suggestions? Return stack is polluted?

Andrew.