Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:47:32 +0200
From:      "Leonie Botha" <leonie@hsa-helpsa.co.za>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Awareness Campaign

Helping SA=E2=80=99s Love and Relief Projects.

We wish to take this opportunity, to make you aware of our two extra s=
pecial projects.

1. Helping SA=E2=80=99s Cancer Awareness Campaign

Helping SA is having a cancer awareness campaign to raise funds for ch=
ildren with cancer in state hospitals.
There are many children without comfortable pajamas for their stay in =
hospital, they also do not have much to keep them busy and their littl=
e minds off, of what they are going through, the funds raised through =
this campaign will be used to buy the children clothing and toys and w=
ill also assist with the traveling for the children and their parents =
to and from the hospital. As they are already so scared and unsure of =
the future we believe it=E2=80=99s important for the children=E2=80=99=
s parents to be able to visit and be with them, and know that transpor=
t costs can become very difficult between home, hospital and work, esp=
ecially if they have little to start with, we also assist with healthy=
 balanced food parcels for these families for when the children gets b=
ack home, food to eat is one less worry for these families and childre=
n already going through this difficult time and who is already struggl=
ing. It becomes a far greater need to lift up the spirits of the child=
ren and their families. With this project in 2015 we made a lot of chi=
ldren smile and just for that minute or two they forgot about their pa=
in and the scariness of what they are going through, we also did not j=
ust do this for children with cancer but also with other children that=
 is ill or has dread diseases.=20

We will be doing the same this year to focus on all children to make w=
hat they are going through easier for them.
The fundraising for this project will be done by asking for a R100 don=
ation, you can do a bank transfer to help us save on cost so that we c=
an help so many more, in return you will receive a cancer awareness br=
ochure explaining all the cancers and symptoms as well as a handmade r=
ibbon keyring of your choice that we hope you will wear with pride kno=
wing that you made a difference in someone=E2=80=99s life, and an invo=
ice to claim back from tax.=20
You can give hope where there is none!!
  Purple - General Cancer awareness,                 Gold - Cancer in =
children awareness,
Pink - Breast Cancer awareness,                           Light Blue -=
 Prostate Cancer awareness,
 Green - Kidney Cancer awareness,                               Red - =
Blood Cancer awareness,
White - Lung Cancer Awareness,                              Orange - L=
eukemia Awareness,
Yellow - Bone Cancer Awareness,                   Black - Melanoma Can=
cer Awareness,
Teal - Ovarian Cancer Awareness,                   Peach - Uterine Can=
cer Awareness
Lime Green - Lymphoma Cancer Awareness,                Dark Blue - Col=
on Cancer Awareness
Grey - Brain Cancer Awareness

2. Helping SA=E2=80=99s Children in Need

There are hundreds of families that struggle on a daily basis with no =
food or clothing for them and their children, a lot of these families =
live in horrific conditions.

We at the Helping SA are trying to change the fortune of these individ=
uals and their run of bad circumstances by doing the following:

We help them with food parcels, clothing, toiletries, blankets, etc. W=
e assist families with children, this way we keep the family together,=
 the children are not taken away from their parents due to them strugg=
ling financially, we only get involved with families where the parents=
 are willing to make a difference in their own lives and that needs ju=
st that little bit extra help, to feed and take care of their children=
, ensuring their children can=E2=80=99t be removed from them because w=
ith our assistance, the children are fed and clothed, the family are a=
ble to grow till the point where our help is not needed anymore and we=
 can move on to other families.=20

We are also in the process of trying to help people that are willing t=
o help themselves, by assisting them in finding employment.

Providing a basic food parcels per family is costly and we need sponso=
rs. A food parcel with just the bare essentials cost=E2=80=99s us R180=
0.00 per family per month.

The fundraising for this project will be done by asking for a R100 don=
ation, in return you will receive a Hope Ribbon (Silver) keyring and a=
n invoice to claim back from tax, please help us to keep families toge=
ther. Donations received towards our children in need project will be =
used to buy school clothes and shoes, stationary and food, this projec=
t will assist families with children as well as children safety houses=
 and orphanages.

If you are doing a donation through the bank for any-one of these two =
worthy projects, please reply to this email with your details and post=
al address to ensure you receive your Invoice and ribbon.

Because we buy in bulk we are able to assist more with less;

=C2=B7        R50 =E2=80=93       2 Children / Elderly have food for 1=
 day

=C2=B7        R 100 =E2=80=93    2 Children / Elderly have food for 2 =
days

=C2=B7        R 500 =E2=80=93    2 Children / Elderly have food for 10=
 days

=C2=B7        R 1000 =E2=80=93  2 Children / Elderly have food for 20 =
days

=C2=B7        R5000 =E2=80=93   2 Children / Elderly have food for 3 m=
onths

=C2=B7        R10=E2=80=99000 =E2=80=93 2 Children / Elderly have food=
 for 6 Months (186 days)

To view our NPO and Section 18A certificate please visit our website, =
while you are visiting please enjoy our photos and videos.
(To receive copies of our certificates / proof of registration, accoun=
ting letters etc. you can also email admin (@) hsa-team.co.za / admin =
(@) helpingsa.co.za or reply to this email requesting documents)
Hope you can find it your heart to assist with these projects.

ABSA
HELPING SA
ACC NR; 4080925296
BRANCH: HORISON, 632005=20
CURRENT ACCOUNT
PLEASE USE REFERENCE LC AND YOUR NAME OR COMPANY NAME=20
WHEN DOING A TRANSFER - THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE
We would like this project to go on for a long time, so that it can re=
ally make an impact on the ones we assist, thus we do have debit facil=
ities now, if you would like to assist this project more than once we =
would really appreciate it, you can request a debit order form by emai=
l.

Yours Faithfully
Leonie Botha                                                          =
           =20
Vice-Chairperson/Fundraiser
Helping SA
081 703 6774
Fax: 086 509 9871
Alternative email: leonie (@) helpingsa.co.za / leonie (@) hsa-team.co=
=2Eza
Web:  (www) helping-sa.co.za
NPO:  115-333
PBO: 930043138
"Generosity consists not the sum given, but the manner in which it is =
bestowed"

If you wish not to receive emails from me, please reply with a blank e=
mail and I will never email you again, we do not mean to spam anyone w=
e are just trying to assist as many as possible. Thanking you in advan=
ce. OR UNSUBSCRIBE    We rather email than trouble you on the phone wh=
ile you are busy this way you can decide when you have time to go thro=
ugh our email.

=20

=20

=20