Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:26:17 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com>
To:        Kenneth Frederick <KFrederick@webtv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: svc. fee

Uh... I'm afraid that you got the wrong list.  I looked at the
isupply.net website, or rather lack of a real one.  I found that
probably it runs on freebsd and apache.  However the freebsd user
community cannot be held responsible for what they do.  Just because
there website happens to have the freebsd logo on it does not make us
responsible.  I am sure that the maintainers of apache will ignore your
email if you contact them, because they aren't responsible either.  I
would suggest talking to your bank and legal sources if you want, the
bank should be able to get the withdrawals stopped but as I said
earlier, there is nothing that we can do...

Just my 2 cents,

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com