Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:53:20 +1000
From:      Andrew Johnson <daeron@optushome.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Audacity program appears to be dead

Thanks  Kevin, unfortunately I only got around to emailing the
maintainer on Saturday. I would have emailed him a week ago but an
older issue with shotcut & kdenlive already had me trying port updates
(which is when audacity stopped working) and repeatedly checking the
system's sanity and in desperation rebuilding the entire ports tree to
ensure there were no hidden legacy issues.

Thanks Lars, the update for wxgtk30 sounds promising but it'll be
another 24hr before I get the update and can test the downstream apps.

 :)