Date:      Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:59:17 -0600
From:      Kevlyn <kevlyn@arythia.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Star Office 5.0

Hi

I am running 2.2.7-RELEASE on a p133 w/64m RAM and I downloaded Star
Office 5.0.  After I untarred the file I exec'd brandelf on the setup
file, then I installed the glibc2 in /usr/compat/linux and I have LINUX
compatibility all setup.  However, when I try to exec the setup file for
the program it immediately dumps a core file.  I ran gdb on the core and
get this message:

"/usr/so50/office50_inst/setup": not in executable format: File format
not recognized

I have spent hours downloading this and trying to get it installed, I
really would appreciate any suggestions as to what might be done to fix
this.

Thanks in advance,
	Kev
--