Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2012 03:50:02 +0000
From:      "Perry, Andrew" <perrya@shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au>
To:        "cy@FreeBSD.org" <cy@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: syslog-ng-rc-3.3.7_4

hi there. i just did a portsnap update and portmaster -a=20
my system tried to get syslog-ng.tar.gz the balabit.com site and then the f=
reebsd site. the freebsd site doesn't have version
i ended up downloading from the website balabit.com using my web browser

if i just try to wget the link i get an error "301 moved permanently".=20

regards
Andrew Perry

Merry Xmas from Shoalhaven City Council

Councillors and staff would like to wish you the very best for the festive =
season and a happy and safe New Year.

Council's Administration Offices will be closed to the public from 4pm Frid=
ay 21st December 2012 and will re-open 9am Wednesday 2nd January 2013.
Please see your local newspaper or Council's website for details regarding =
Libraries and other facilities.

For urgent enquiries during the holiday period contact (02) 4421 3100.

This message may contain both confidential and privileged information inten=
ded only for the addressee named above. If you have received this email in =
error, please notify the sender immediately then destroy the original messa=
ge.=