Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 1995 17:55:27 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netboot (nb8390) on NE2000

Just wondering what the status with this puppy is.  I'm building with
the sources from a current -STABLE sup, and getting a fairly obviously
bogus executable (lockup/endless screendumps etc).

Looking at the source, I'd expect to get the boot prompt fairly
early on (-DASK_BOOT), but no show.

Anyone with this going?  (Obviously yes, but who? 8)

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[