Date:      Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:04:36 +0000
From:      John <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>, Hyun Hwang <hyun@caffeinated.codes>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysutils/u-boot-rpi2 appears to be broken with freebsd/crochet from github

On 04/03/2018 07:37, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
> There is ongoing work on using RPi firmware port for all RPi models and
> switching u-boot-rpi3 to the same framework as u-boot-rpi2 but it
> involves changes across multiple areas (drivers, ports, release
> scripts). Some of this stuff is already committed, some is in review,
> some is WIP.

Hi,

I managed to build a freebsd-12-arm6-rpi2 image with freebsd/crochet by installing the rpi-firmware port and copying the files from
/usr/local/share/rpi-firmware into /usr/local/share/u-boot/u-boot-rpi2 then running freebsd/crochet as usual.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction  :D

--
J.