Date:      Sat, 02 Dec 2000 10:42:43 -0500
From:      "Yonny Cardenas B." <ycardena@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Change the size allocated memory in kernel

Hello

How I can change the size of the previously
allocated memory in kernel address space?

In the user mode I can use the realloc() function.

I may use the kernel memory management routines of some way?

Thanks.

| YONNY CARDENAS B.             Apartado Aereo  22828              |
| Systems Engineer              Santafe de Bogota D.C.             |
|                               Colombia - South America           |
| Student M.Sc.                 Tel:   +571 6095477                |
| UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES      mailto: y-carden@uniandes.edu.co   |
|                                       ycardena@computer.org      |
|                               ICQ #:  46933750                   |