Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:37:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      CNBC Customer Care Team <customercare@support.cnbc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR [#76545]

Dear CNBC Viewer,

Thank you for your submission to CNBC Customer Care.

We are committed to reviewing your submission and we will email you as quickly as possible with a response.
Our viewers typically receive responses within 24 hours.

Sincerely,

CNBC Customer Care Team
----- questions@freebsd.org Wrote -----
Dear user customercare@support.cnbc.com,

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of spam during this week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

Please follow instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
support.cnbc.com support team.