Date:      13 Sep 1999 14:01:01 -0700
From:      wwoods@cybcon.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Palm piolt

OK, I am looking at getting a 3com Palm IIIx for work purposes, but I am wondering, how is the functionality under FreeBSD?

Specifically, what PIM's can I hot-sync to? (I have herd reports of people using StarOffice 5.X and Koffice...anyone here?)

Also, how well does FreeBSD/Palm communication work?

I would be using this for work related dates, times and E-mail among other things.

What all are you guys using the Palm for under FreeBSD?

Thanks

William

Our funds have Star Power. Explore our site and share your investment
ideas and real-life experiences. Find the Transamerica Premier Fund that's
right for you. Visit
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;529412;3450872;h?http://www.transamericafunds.
com/legal.html