Date:      Thu, 06 May 1999 07:24:42 -0400
From:      Nicolas Blais <nicblais@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New port question, COW3pl1

I have made a COW3pl1 binary for FreeBSD 3.1.  (Netrek).  The current
version in the ports database is Cow3pl0, and it doesn't work with 3.1.
Since it's only a binary that I have, and I cannot send the source since
it's RSA enabled, is there a simpler step than making a makefile if I
only have a binary?

PS, please remove COW3.00pl0 (/games), since it no longer works.

Sincerly,
Nicolas Blais.
--
Nicolas Blais	             nicblais@videotron.ca