Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:08:30 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Remember my ill-fated i386 smp pmap optimizations?

On (2002/07/08 13:52), Peter Wemm wrote:

> I have found some of them.  And what is really scary is that I have
> verified that some of what Terry has been FUD'ing(*) about for our TLB
> (mis)management is actually correct. :-(

Ha!  Justice!

<troll>
All those who slapped me around on IRC for defending Terry can now mail
me postal details privately so that I can send you a hat to eat.
</troll>

:-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.

PS: For the humour impaired, this is meant in a playful spirit and
    shouldn't be used as a platform for axe grinding.