Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:00:46 -0500
From:      "Blake Crosby" <dev@samurai.com>
To:        "Tom Samplonius" <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        <isp-webhosting@isp-webhosting.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Restricting Users Geographically

True.. I don't have a problem with Americans visiting the site. I have a
problem with Japan being the 4th active country (.ca,.com, .net [in that
order), Germany being the 5th and the UK being the 6th.

Currently, my policy is the following:

if you are NOT .ca .com .net .org. .edu, you can't access the mirror.
Granted that doesn't restrict everyone.. it does, however, restrict users
who I know with 99% certainty they aren't in Canada.

Blake.