Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:14:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      zoonie <zoonie@myhouse.com>
To:        Sam Magee <webadmin@adsight.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: httpd & httpsd

thanks but my real question was not where to get them, it was where to get
the instructions to get it to work...but then again was interested in
frontpage97 and not 98.  i heard that 98 was really buggy and the last
time i looked at the 97 extenstions stuff on www.rtr.com it said that if
you wanted to get the 97 extentions to work with apache 1.2.x that you
should call tech support....thanks again...