Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:10:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        frank@exit.com
Subject:   Re: PCCARD eject freeze (was Re: your mail)

In message <199911302254.OAA56273@realtime.exit.com> Frank Mayhar writes:
: I'll bet Warner meant
: 		device_delete_child(pccarddev, kid[i]);
: up there, and not
: 		device_delete_child(pccarddev, kid[0]);
:
: Did you try that?

Yes.  He did.  Likely won't make a difference here because we don't
add more than one child to the pccard slot child.

I'll have to take a close look at this when I can get to a system I
can crash a few dozen times to see what's going on.  The delete_child
should remove the instance of the child.

Also, when I was having delete_child problems in the past (when I the
first few iterations of the pccard code) I was able to ifconfig ed1
when ed0 would go away...

Warner "Sir, as of Nov 30, your laptop is still in our Repair facility
with not shipment ET, thank you for calling...A" Losh