Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 1996 01:35:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@knobel.gun.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: update of harvest port (www/harvest)

 * Here is an update for the harvest port.
 * a) new release pl2, pl1 can't be found anymore, so this is essential
 *    for this port to work properly
 * b) patches (new!) to include CFLAGS from /etc/make.conf
 * c) patches (new!) to include <stdlib.h> instead of <malloc.h>

Thanks, I changed it a little and committed it.  My changes are:

(1) mandatory tweaks in Makefile
(2) patches (new!) to include CFLAGS from /etc/make.conf (you missed some :)
(3) fix to one of the subdir makefiles so that it actually installs
    ("/bin/true" -> "/usr/bin/true")

You can find (2) and (3) in patches/patch-ac.

Thanks!

Satoshi