Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:00:45 -0300
From:      "Pablo Morales" <pablo.morales@abitab.com.uy>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sounbd Blaster 128

Hi there guys.
I've got a Sound Blaster PCI 128 with the es137x chip, the problem I've got
is that from the shell, I heard noise in the background, I mean, I turn all
the lines, input, synth, mic to 0, only the volume and pcm settings to
control the volume, when I l๑isten to an mp3, I heard like the analogic
sound when you play a long play, remember those days before cd's :)),  when
I listen to a classical mp3 like vivaldi or something like that, you year
that background sound more.

But there is something weird, when I run in to the X system, that disapear