Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 21:01:55 -0500
From:      "Mark Doerr" <mcdoerr@gte.net>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HELP!!!!

I am currently operating Win95. I want to upgrade a second hard drive to
FreeBSD. I have very little experience in upgrading to this system. I tried
to upgrade using the FTP over a terminal program but kept getting errors. I
am now trying to copy the files to a hard drive and then Boot install using
a boot disk and then installing from a hard drive. But I really don't know
what files to get. Which ones do I need? Or how can I fix my Terminal to
get the files? Where is a good source for help? Any help would be good.

Thanks.

Mark Doerr