Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2008 02:04:56 -0800
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@freebsd.org>
To:        ????????? ????????? <mr.vladis@gmail.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Could Not open some sites from Windows Vista and Server 2008 when using FreeBSD as gw

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 10:49:09AM +0200, ????????? ????????? wrote:
> We are using FreeBSD as GateWay with PF.
> And the problem is that some web-sites as Gmail.com or Msn.com are
> unavailable from machines with Vista or Server 2008 installed.
> If use external or internal proxy (Kerio WinRoute, wich also goes through
> the same FreeBSD gw) they are opening correctly.
> Also in 6.1 version were problems with skype from such machines.

I doubt people will be able to help you without some hard details
provided.  Not that anyone is denying the problem exists, but there's no
details that are helpful in your report.

I'm willing to bet your pf rules are incorrect/broken; is NAT involved?
You could also try turning off RFC1323 extensions, which has helped
some people in the past:

sysctl net.inet.tcp.rfc1323=0

To disable RFC1323 extensions permanently, put this in /etc/rc.conf:

tcp_extensions="no"