Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:28:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   and if -questions doesn't work?

People consistently send questions to this list, and
are consistenly advised to send them to -questions.
I've taken those comments to heart and sent several of
my questions to -questions. But what do I do if they
don't get answered?

There is an implied comment/concern here; in
discussion, I've heard the criticism that FreeBSD
can't hold up against any commercial OS because you
can't get support for it. There are a lot of resources
out there, both people and information, but
nonetheless, I can't seem to get the support I'm
looking for.

What recourse do I have, other than resend the
questions until they do get answered?
--Tim