Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Asking Sue nicely, no personal Emails... (was Re: How important is "the OS?")

No, I don't want to receive Emails from you addressed directly to me (for my
own personal reasons, which I don't care to get into on this list).  Answering
threads posted to the list by me, or even addressing me personally in public on
the list is fine, but I DON'T want to receive an Email from you
addressed to me that arrives in my "inbox" rather than my "BSD-Newbies-List"
mailbox.  In other words, if you have something to say to me, say it on the
list.

Haven't I made myself clear on this point?  I've asked you not to do it, but you
continue, so that's why I threatened to contact your ISP about it.  Please
don't send me personal Emails.  This is the *last* time I will ask nicely.
After that, I'm liable to get nasty about it.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 27-Jun-98
Time: 12:00:45

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.