Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 1995 11:34:40 +0100 (MET)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Compilation problems with -current 1342

For the past couple of days, after applying the cvs patches, make all
hasn't completed cleanly.  Today I'm at 1342, and have the following
problems:

-  usr.sbin/lsdev/i386.c fails to compile with undefined
   {ISA,EISA,PCI,SCSI}_EXTERNALLEN and a whole lot of other symbols.

-  usr.sbin/sysctl/sysctl.c fails to compile with undefined
   CTL_DEBUG_{MAXID,NAME,VALUE}

-  in lkm/pcic, sys/pccard/pcic.c fails to compile with undefined
   struct isa_device.

None of this really worries me, so I haven't bothered to follow up.

Greg