Date:      Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:56:07 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        darius@dons.net.au, petefrench@ingresso.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: python dameon coredumps when started from boot, but not by hand

> Hmm, does changing the command_args line to this work:
> command_args=3D"start 2>/tmp/waagent.log"
> work?

That is byte-for-byte identical to what I tried :-) It creates the file
in /tmp, but the file remains empty.

I think I need to look at the source code to work out whats up with it (on
the github link in my original email). As I now know its one piece of python
which attemopts to start another, and we know the bit started directly
from rc.d works, then this may not be something within BSD after all.

-pete.