Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:45:55 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd bios.

> So, I repeat: easily done, not acceptable to freebsd core.

Erm, hello?

I really don't understand this message at all, Ron.  As far as I know,
FreeBSD core has expressed NO opinion on this issue whatsoever and
it's therefore highly unfair of you to state that we:

     a) Even have a firm opinion on the linuxbios effort
     b) Have already concluded it's "not acceptable"

If you're talking about Mike Smith's comments then even the most
elementary research on your part will turn up several pertinent facts:

     a) Mike Smith speaks purely for himself and states only his own
        opinion.  Nobody appointed him "spokesperson for the FreeBSD
	community" any more than Jesus Monroy, Jr. holds that position.

     b) Mike Smith is not core.

Thank you,

- Jordan