Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:12:14 +0100
From:      Sam Eaton <sam@fqdn.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Remote keyboard on Dell DRAC 5 and FreeBSD 6.1

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 02:53:25PM -0400, Bucky Jordan wrote:

> Sam,
>
> I've got a 2950 with DRAC5 and have what seems to be the same exact
> issue (running 6.1 amd64 RELEASE). I did notice however that remote
> keyboard/mouse support works fine in Knoppix (v.5)- not sure if that's
> useful information for anyone.

Same thing is true for me - if I boot to other OSes that don't attempt
to 'understand' the DRAC5, then the remote keyboard support works fine
in them too.

> The bce0 mbuf issue is more of a concern for me, but I'd be happy to do
> what I can to help get the issue fixed as well since I happen to have
> the hardware available to me.

I'll reply more on this issue in the other mail - not sure whether the
bce one belongs in -hardware too, but the other discussion/patches have
been in -stable.

Sam.
--
"Fortified with Essential Bitterness and Sarcasm"
    Matt Groening, "Binky's Guide to Love".