Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:50:33 +1000
From:      Antony Mawer <lists@mawer.org>
To:        Chris Knight <stryqx@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hyper-V Integration Components Patch for FreeBSD 8.2, 8.3, 9.0 and 9.1-BETA1

Great, really looking forward to trying this out! Have you noticed any
difference with larger file systems using the HyperV block driver? Since
8.x the standard file systems seem to suffer corruption with > 40gb, which
is a show stopper for our clients wanting to deploy on HyperV. I hoped this
might solve the problem...?

-- Antony