Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:56:46 -0800
From:      "rick - SomersNet, Inc." <rick@123hostit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   system crashing..

I have had a server burning in for a week and 1/2.. However today I did
a "last" and saw that almost everyday there has been either a crash, or
a reboot.. there is currently nothing at all running on it and I don't
even have it plugged into the network. it also is hocked up to the UPS
so it can't be power. Anyone have any clues?

Server Specs:
AMD-K6 II 400
128 MB RAM
Adaptec 2840U2W SCSI Controller
18.2 Gig Seagate Cheetah 10,000 RPM SCSI Drive
2 Drive Cooling Kits
SOYO Motherboard
Intel EtherExpress Pro 100 Net Card

Running FreeBSD 4.4 from CD-ROM