Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:13:03 -0700
From:      LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: File fransfer from iPad to FreeBSD

On Feb 16, 2018, at 09:40, Valeri Galtsev <galtsev@kicp.uchicago.edu> wrote:=

>=20
> to use which you have to have Apple account, and disclose to them your inf=
ormation.

No, you have to create an account with an email address attached. Any email a=
ddress. Any information.

> At some point they were as nasty as requiring to have your valid, verified=
 by them to work credit card number,

No, that has never been true, though it is an oft-repeated bit of misinforma=
tion. You do not, and never have, need to have a credit card to have an iClo=
ud account.

--=20
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways t=
o reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.