Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:20:26 -0000
From:      "Steven" <steven@trance.org>
To:        "Jose A. Rodriguez" <webmaster@hispanicanet.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Again there's problem accessing your ftp!

> 	Once again you've problem with your ftp server on
> freebsd.org, please try
> to correct this situation because I want to finish download your software.

There are 10s of ftp mirrors, which generally are faster than the official
one as less people use them and you can get one geographically closer. For
instance I download from uk2 becuase it's on the same backbone/isp as my
university (and connection is 25mbit *supposidly*ahem*).

See:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html

and find one which is online and closer to you.