Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:19:57 +0000
From:      "Wojciech A. Koszek" <wkoszek@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD in Google Code-In 2012?  You can help too!

(cross-posted message; please keep discussion on freebsd-hackers@)

Hello,

Last year FreeBSD qualified for Google Code-In 2011 event--contest for
youngest open-source hackers in 13-17yr age range:

	http://www.google-melange.com/gci/homepage/google/gci2012

It was successful. We gained one more FreeBSD developer thanks to that
(Isabell Long) We're pondering participating in the contest this year as
well.

For now we only have 25 ideas. We need at least 100.

I felt all members of the FreeBSD community should help, so please submit
your own Google Code-In 2012 ideas here:

	http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/4aU93Obxo4NYdVAgb1

Examples of previously completed tasks:

	http://wiki.freebsd.org/GoogleCodeIn/2011Tasks

Those of you who have Wiki access, please spent 2 more minutes and submit
straight to Wiki:

	http://wiki.freebsd.org/GoogleCodeIn/2012Tasks

I plan to send out next e-mail if there's any progress on this project.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek