Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:30:48 +0100
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@prinz-atm.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.port.mk not found

Hi,

I just upgraded my machine from 3.0-RELEASE to 3.0-stable. Afterwards, I
added the 3.0upgrade kit.

/usr/share/mk/bsd.port.mk includes /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk. This simply
does not exist on my machine. As I could not find it below the /usr/src
tree, I tried to cvsup it. But a collection named "ports-Mk" does not
exist.

I guess, I missed a step in the upgrade process. Can anybody point me in
the right direction?

BTW: I am not subscribed to this mailing list (There does not seem to be a
digest around.) and would therefore appreciate a cc: to my email address.

Thanks,
	Roland