Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:05:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Daniel M. Eischen" <deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG, hirsch@air.steve.net
Subject:   Re: Nope

> I tried Doug's current patches (the one sent as an attachment with, BTW,
> msdos CR/LF EOL's <g>).  Still no go.  I did see a message about selection
> timeout fly on by before it began its endless cycling..
>
> I'm reverting back to the old driver on top of 2.0.31 so I can continue to
> give the rest of it a try.  Let me know when some other ideas surface?

If you saw a selection timeout, then the command was properly issued
to the sequencer, but more than likely a bug in the selection timeout
processing when the channel is 1 is causing the problem.  If you can
place some printks in the selection timeout processing, you should be
able to figure out what's going on.

Dan Eischen
deischen@works.InterWorks.org