Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:50:10 -0400
From:      Jason <jason@monsterjam.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   crashes on newly updated freebsd 6.1 box..

I was running 6.0 stable on my dual Pentium III/733Mhz box and was running fine and dandy..
I did makeworld to upgrade to 6.1 and its been crashing weekly if not less.. the only thing I get on the
console is
Sleeping thread (tid 100075, pid 4401) owns a non-sleepable lock
panic: sleeping thread
cpuid = 0
KDB: enter: panic

I couldnt break in on the console and had to hard reboot the box. I was thinking this is
kern/99094 but im not sure. I dont have any linux fs references in my /etc/fstab..

jason@monsterjam jason $ cat /etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump    Pass#
/dev/idad0s1b           none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/idad0s1a           /               ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/idad0s1e           /tmp            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/idad0s1f           /usr            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/idad0s1d           /var            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/idad1s1d           /stuff          ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/acd0               /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0       0
jason@monsterjam jason $

but I do have
jason@monsterjam jason $ kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    5 0xc0400000 6540b0   kernel
 2    1 0xc4f8c000 16000    linux.ko
jason@monsterjam jason $

should I disable linux compatibility? or what? this is getting very annoying.

jason@monsterjam jason $ uname -a
FreeBSD mj.org 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #1: Sat Jul 22 17:40:37 EDT 2006
jason@mj.org:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/BEAST  i386

regards,
Jason