Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:41:50 +0200
From:      nemysis <nemysis@gmx.ch>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, crees@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD new Port graphics/py-pyglet-devel

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:08:03 +0200
nemysis <nemysis@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have made pyglet new version 1.2alpha1 too. Works with amd64 not more only i386.
>
> This Port works but have not send as a PR, why have seen that this Port need patches
>
> from
>
> /usr/include

> ${PREFIX}/include
>

> Without this ${REINPLACE_CMD} works all and install good.
>

> Have all this tried but not works
>
> PORTDATA=       *                                                                                         PORTDOCS=       CHANGELOG NOTICE README
> DATADIR=        ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/${PORTNAME}
> PYDISTUTILS_EGGINFO=    ${DISTNAME}-py${PYTHON_VER}.egg-info
> #PATCH_FILES=   "pyglet/gl/gl.py pyglet/gl/glext_arb.py pyglet/gl/glext_nv.py pyglet/gl/glu.py \
> #               pyglet/gl/glx.py pyglet/gl/glxext_arb.py pyglet/gl/glxext_nv.py pyglet/input/evdev_constan
> ts.py \
> #               pyglet/libs/x11/cursorfont.py pyglet/libs/x11/xf86vmode.py pyglet/libs/x11/xinerama.py \
> #               pyglet/libs/x11/xinput.py pyglet/libs/x11/xlib.py pyglet/libs/x11/xsync.py \
> #               pyglet/media/drivers/openal/lib_alc.py pyglet/media/drivers/openal/lib_openal.py \
> #               pyglet/media/drivers/pulse/lib_pulseaudio.py"
> PATCH_FILES=    gl/gl.py gl/glext_arb.py gl/glext_nv.py gl/glu.py \
>                 gl/glx.py gl/glxext_arb.py gl/glxext_nv.py input/evdev_constants.py \
>                 libs/x11/cursorfont.py libs/x11/xf86vmode.py libs/x11/xinerama.py \
>                 libs/x11/xinput.py libs/x11/xlib.py libs/x11/xsync.py \
>                 media/drivers/openal/lib_alc.py media/drivers/openal/lib_openal.py \
>                 media/drivers/pulse/lib_pulseaudio.py
>
> PATCH_FILES_GL= gl.py glext_arb.py glext_nv.py glu.py \
>                 glx.py glxext_arb.py glxext_nv.py
>
> .include <bsd.port.options.mk>
> .include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
>
> post-patch:
>         cd ${WRKSRC}/pyglet/gl/
> .  for p in ${PATCH_FILES_GL}
>         @${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|/usr/include|${PREFIX}/include|g' ${PATCH_FILES_GL}
> .  endfor
>

> What can I do to make this Files to patch? I knew to make files with different content as
>
> files/patch-
>
> but here are the same content to change and this is Waste to have many patch- files only to change to
>
> ${PREFIX}/include
>
> Regards,
> nemysis

Have self found the Solution, sorry for disturbance

post-patch:
        @(cd ${WRKSRC}/pyglet/ && ${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|/usr/include|${PREFIX}/include|g' gl/gl.py \             gl/glext_arb.py gl/glext_nv.py gl/glu.py gl/glx.py gl/glxext_arb.py gl/glxext_nv.py \
        input/evdev_constants.py libs/x11/cursorfont.py libs/x11/xf86vmode.py libs/x11/xinerama.py \              libs/x11/xinput.py libs/x11/xlib.py libs/x11/xsync.py media/drivers/openal/lib_alc.py \
        media/drivers/openal/lib_openal.py media/drivers/pulse/lib_pulseaudio.py)

grep -r /usr/include /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyglet

Nothing found :D