Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:14:10 GMT
From:      Jay West <jwest@opensourceassociates.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/77986: Request addition to FreeBSD consulting companies list at FreeBSD.org

>Number:         77986
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Request addition to FreeBSD consulting companies list at FreeBSD.org
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Open Source Associates LLC is a St. Louis, Missouri based consulting firm specializing in the support of all things Open Source related with strong emphasis on FreeBSD, mySQL, Sendmail, BIND, and Apache. Open Source's highly skilled consultants are available for telephone support as well as support contracts and onsite consulting engagements anywhere in the United States. We have particular expertise in the design, implementation, and support of highly available clustered websites. We specialize in remote administration and management to keep complex systems running reliably. For more information email us at info@opensourceassociates.com or call 314-262-4143.