Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:31:49 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jeffrey S. Sharp" <jss@subatomix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DiskOnChip and PicoBSD in General

In message <003c01bf4c22$46da1680$0dea5e18@mmcable.com> "Jeffrey S. Sharp" writes:
: 1. It looks like FreeBSD (and thus PicoBSD, I assume) has integrated
: support for M-Systems DiskOnChip products as of 3.3.  Can one configure
: PicoBSD to boot off of one?

Yes.  I believe so.  I'm booted off a 48M DOC2k right now on my test
bench.  Well, actually, I would be if I wasn't booted off the 64M
compact flash card of the other sbc we use.

: 3. What kind of boot image will need to be made for a M-Systems
: DiskOnChip?

Should be just the same as for the floppy, with different device
support.

Warner