Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robert English <drakcap@pacbell.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Darkbot message during "portsdb -u"

While running "portsdb -u" after making a new index (this has
happened two days in a row now), I get the following message:

/usr/ports/INDEX:3187: darkbot -6f6_r6: 6f6_r6: not in due form:

It continues from there, and apparently completes without
further incident.  It's a benign issue, at least on my system,
but I thought it would be a good idea to post an alert about
this to prevent heavier problems further down the road.